- How does the Ca2+-paradox Injury induce contracture in the heart? - A combined study of the intracellular Ca2+ dynamics and cell structures in perfused rat hearts - Acta Histochem Cytochem 48: 1-8, 2015.
- In vivo detection of rat colorectal cancers by using a dual-wavelength excitation method. Acta Histochem Cytochem. 47:247-54, 2014
- Label-free evaluation of myocardinal infarction and its repair by spontaneous Raman spectroscopy. Anal Chem. 86: 6903-10, 2014.
- Pacing-induced non-uniform Ca²⁺dynamics in rat atria revealed by rapid-scanning confocal microscopy. Acta Histochem Cytochem.47: 59-65. 2014.
- Neutrophil Phagocytosis of Platelets in the Early Phase of 2,4,6-trinitro-1-chlorobenzene (TNCB)-induced Dermatitis in Mice. Acta Histochem Cytochem.47: 67-74. 2014
- Detection of lymph node metastases in human colorectal cancer by using 5-aminolevulinic acid-induced protoporphyrin IX fluorescence with spectral unmixing. Int J Mol Sci14: 23140-23152, 2013.
- Label-free detection of peripheral nerve tissues against adjacent tissues by spontaneous Raman microspectroscopy. Histochem Cell Biol.139:181-193,2013.
- Precise analysis of the autofluorescence characteristics of rat colon under UVA and violet light excitation. Curr Pharm Biotech 14 172-179, 2013
- Intrinsic left atrial histoanatomy as the basis for reentrant excitation causing atrial fibrillation/flutter in rats. Heart Rhythm. 10:1342-1348, 2013.
- Detection of metastatic lymph nodes using 5-aminolevulinic acid in patients with gastric cancer. Ann Surg Oncol.20: 3541-3548, 2013
- Dual-wavelength excitation of mucosal autofluorescence for precisedetection of diminutive colonic adenomas. Gastrointest Endosc. 75:110-7, 2012
- Precise detection of lymph node metastases in mouse rectal cancer by useing 5-aminolevulinic acid Int J Cancer. 125:2256-63, 2010.
- Intracellular Dynamics of topoisomerase l inhibitor, CPT-11, by slit-scanning confocal Raman microscopy.Histochem Cell Biol.132: 39-46, 2009.
- Label-free biochemical imaging of heart tissue with high-speed spontaneous Raman microscopy. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 382: 370-374, 2009.
- Burst Emergence of Intracellular Ca2+ Waves Evokes Arrhythmogenic Oscillatory Depolarization via the Na+-Ca2+ Circ Res. 103: 509-18, 2008.
- Generation of reentrant arrhythmias by dominant-negative inhibition of connexin43 in rat cultured myocyte monolayers. Cardiovasc Res 79: 70-79, 2008.
- In situ Ca2+ dynamics of Purkinje fibers and its interconnection with subjacent ventricular myocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 38: 561-9, 2005.
- In situ visualization of the intracellular Ca2+ dynamics at the border of the acute myocardial infarct Mol Cell Biochem. 248:135-139, 2003.
- Excitation-dependent intracellular Ca2+ waves at the border zone of the cryo-injured rat heart revealed by real-time confocal microscopy.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 34:1501-1512, 2002.
- Three distinct types of Ca2+ waves in Langendorff-perfused rat heart revealed by real-time confocal microscopy. Circ Res 86:1093-1099, 2000.